Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oh, Jed.

There are no words for Jed's current Facebook status.

" So this is how my morning went... I was making my way around the bed, smoothing the sheets, humming nonchalantly to myself when all of a sudden "SCORPIAN! THERE´S A SCORPIAN IN MY BED! EEEEK!! LIZZIE! BRING THE SHOTGUN & SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES! (It was MASSIVE!) SHOOT IT LIZZIE, SHOOOOT IIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Said like the man from Jurassic Park, the original, when the first dino goes all jurassic on ´em... "
 This trails off and starts again on a comment--
" So anyway, Peggy comes in & gives a tap-tap on the bot-bot and the little creature goes instantly to scorpian Heaven - what a place that must be... Hot & Stingy) And then... Well where was I... Oh yes, on to dusting my Royal Doultons. The ones with hand-painted periwinkles... "

Again. No words... just pure enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment